Saturday 12 November 2011

A little LoveNote

DT-Call at One Stop Craft Challenge and I'd love to get that DT-Spot...

The challenge that goes with that DT-Call is "Ribbons and Lace" and this is my project, plus first time I've used lace EVER (didn't really like it before) but I think it went really well. Although I bought some withe lace, too - I liked the black one best and I hope, you like it as much as I do! Quite cute, too - that's also something special for me.


DT-Call bei One Stop Craft Challenge und ich würde diesem DT-Platz so gerne bekommen...

Die Challenge, die mit dem DT-Call zusammenhängt ist "Ribbons and Lace" und das ist mein Projekt, und das erste Mal, dass ich Spitze überhaupt verwendet habe (ich konnte mich davor nicht damit anfreunden) aber ich finde, es ist ganz gut gegangen. Auch, wenn ich zusätzlich noch weiße Spitze gekauft habe - mochte ich die schwarze am liebsten, und ich hoffe, es gefällt euch so sehr wie mir.
Auch ziemlich süß - das ist auch eher was besonderes für mich.











Challenge Entry for:



1 comment:

Annette said...

What an adorable card Elisa. Love the Tilda and thanks for joining our DT call. Annette xx One Stop Craft DT.