Sunday 29 April 2012

Place Cards for Granny's Birthday

Hello ladies and gents - I know I haven't been blogging this week since it's been ALOT to do for me, but you'll get to see everything I made!

Remember those Invitations I made for my Granny's birthday? Here are the place cards I made for saturdays lunch...

Hallo ihr Lieben - ich weiß, ich habe diese Woche nicht viel von mir hören lassen, aber ich hatte VIEL zu tun, aber natürlich bekommt ihr alles zu sehen, was ich gemacht habe.

Erinnert ihr euch noch an die Einladungen, die ich zum Geburtstag meiner Oma gemacht habe? Hier seht ihr die Tischkärtchen, die ich zum Mittagessen am Samstag gemacht habe...

Three different styles I made...


For the Gentlemen:




For the Ladies:




And the "Birthday-Child" herself:



Plus, I want to thank everyone who reads and visits my blog - I really appreciate every single click I get and I'm so proud that you guys (or better girls) like what I create!

Plus, ich möchte mich bei jedem bedanken, der meinen Blog liest und besucht - ich freue mich wirklich über jeden einzelnen Klick, den ich bekomme und bin so stolz, dass euch meine Werke gefallen!

Thankies, Elisa

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi Elisa,
die Platzkarten sind super chic geworden.
LG Andrea