Monday 16 July 2012

DT Call @ ATS + Freebie

There is a DT-Call over at the All That Scraps Blog, and I've been working on some Cards as I really wanted to enter. Below you'll find my final result =)

Es gibt einen DT-Call beim All That Scraps Blog, und ich habe an einigen Karten gewerkelt, weil ich wirklich unbedingt mitmachen wollte. Hier findet ihr mein finales Werk =)




I created a stamp that goes perfectly with that supercute ATS-Image. Just click on the pic below and save it onto your pc.

Ich hab mir einfach einen passenden Stempel gebastelt, der perfekt zum süßen ATS-Bild passt. Klickt einfach auf das Bild, um es zu speichern.


Hugs, Elisa


2 comments:

Dangina Martinez said...

So Cute. Thank you for joining it at All That Scraps. GoodLuck and Hugs, Dangina

Tracy said...

Simply adorable! I love all of the fun embellishments you used. Thank you for playing along with All That Scraps!