Saturday 18 January 2014

I'm home =)

Hello and happy saturday !

I'm finally back =) What a great time I had in New Zealand - pictures? CLICK

After I had arrived in Austria again - I had to pick up my cat from the vet. She had stopped eating and drinking and was very week. I slept next to her for a week and did all I can but in the end we had to put her to sleep.

A college of mine had asked me (during summer) if I wanted to adopt his cat as his girlfriend was really allergic to it - but as long as I had my old fluffy monster that was not possible.
But now - I got a new kitty =) He's 2.5 years old and a bengal cat.
We're still getting used to each other but he's such a cuddly one, it's great!

So now, it's time to get crafty again - I'll get back to my Design-Team-Work for the Challenge Blogs I work for - so you'll get to see new stuff at least every other week.

I hope, you all had a great start with 2014 and everything's going (almost) as planned...

I wish you all the best!

Big hugs, Elisa

No comments: