Happy Birthday To Us
Happy Birthday To Us
Happy Birthday Dear C.R.A.F.T Challenge
Happy Birthday To Us!
Can you believe it? CRAFT Challenge is already 5 years old.
Originally started by Tracy from Just Tracy Crafts and with a DT mostly recruited from Trimcraft forum members (Hence the term CRAFT Challenge, which stood for Crafters Residing Are Friendly Trimmies, or if you wished alternative meaning of Can't Remember A Flipping Thing) on the 4th of May 2009.
We have now grown to be a large team of Design Team Members from all around the world, supplemented with lots of Guest Designers who join us for a month at a time.
We have always welcomed all kinds of craft, not just paper craft (unless specifically stated so in the challenge at the time) and are happy to have such a large group of faithful followers.
So, how are we going to celebrate this milestone?
Well, how else can we celebrate than to have our yearly Blogaversary Blog Hop?
We all feature one of our sponsors for this blog hop on our blogs and I have the honor of featuring and offering a prize from the incredible Rick St. Dennis.
You can win 2-3 images from his Shop by adding your name to Inlinkz at the end of this post. I would love to see your comments as well.
How can you get to win any of the prizes provided by our sponsors?
That is easy! Just follow the route on our blog hop which lasts for the duration of this challenge, which means a closing time of Wednesday 6pm GMT on the 14th of May 2014.
And here are our little rules for this challenge/blog hop:
- Our challenge this week is Birthday - create something with this in mind
- Add your project to our Inlinkz below to be in with a chance of 2-3 digital stamps from Rick St. Dennis
- Follow the route of the Blog Hop
- Add your project to the Inlinkz at each of these stops to be in with a chance of winning the prize advertised on that blog
- Collect the words on this and the blogs on the blog hop and form a sentence with these words
- Return to our challenge blog and put your winning sentence in our comments under the post.
- We will choose a winner randomly from the correct answers entered, who will win a special Blog Hop pack by Trimgym's Digistamps and Images
- And the main rule: HAVE FUN!
And here is my project for this week, hope you like it. I have used a rather creepy image "Zombie Alice".
And now for our Blog Hop route:
C.R.A.F.T Challenge Blog (you should have started here)
Deborah (you should have come from here)
Elisa (you are here now)
Helen (you should go here next)
C.R.A.F.T Challenge Blog (you should have returned here at the end of the hop)
And here is the word to be collected on this blog: