Tuesday 23 June 2015

Hello You !

Hello Blogland!

Today I got some great news for you all !

As you know I have been a DT-Member for Cards und More for quite a while now and you've frequently seen my projects for the Challenge-Blog.

Dunja, who has been the leader of the Challenge-Blog isn't able to lead anymore due to "not-crafty-life-stuff" :( So Beate and I have decided to take over the Blog in order to still be able to give you guys awesome prizes and a place to be creative and have fun every other week!

With our new Challenge "Dots / Punkte" we're also opening a DT-Call, so if you're interested in joining me and the girls - just pop over to CuM and show us your work!

Now, less blabla from me - here is the Card I made...



Now, quick quick - enter and maybe be a part of the Team soon!

Hugs, Elisa

No comments: