Saturday 12 September 2015

Let's party & celebrate you!

Another Birthday came along and I was asked to make a Card of course =)

So what I was given to work with was... male, 20, likes paisley design...

Ya, it took me quite a while to find a paper I could use cause I had no matching stamps in my stash.
As the Paper which I found was very busy I decided to just cover the whole front of the Card with it, cut out a circle and sandwich a piece of tracing paper in between the Card Front and the DSP.

I used the created window to stamp my Sentiment in, added a thin clack Circle as an outline to the window, drew on some dashlines to pull everything together ad that was all I did.

Pretty quick and easy and you can use this layout to finally use very busy DSPs with smaller prints - I will stock up on some Birthday Cards like this cause they can be used just for any age or gender.



Hugs, Lia

No comments: